Help to find software similar to PhotoQuicker

missjosy 15:21 07 Sep 05

At one time, my brother used PhotoQuicker software (downloaded from Dad’s Epson C66 printer disc) as a kind of print manager for photos. It appeared to work quite well, especially when one considered that he was using an old Canon Bubble jet printer!
(The subsequent demise of the Canon, means that brother has inherited the C66).

I use an old Epson 870. Is it possible to use PhotoQuicker on this machine ?
Or even better – can one download a piece of freebie software similar to PhotoQuicker from the Internet?
PhotoQuicker is very easy to use, especially as you can put from one to eighty (index) photos on A4 page.

MAJ 15:35 07 Sep 05

It's still downloadable, but I'm not sure if it works with your printer, missjosy, but you could download it and try it out. click here

missjosy 16:09 07 Sep 05

Thank you MAJ, I will check this one.

pj123 16:21 07 Sep 05

The lastest version is 3.5 it works with any printer, not just Epson, except for a few odd bits like print image matching. I am running it on two Epson printers and an HP printer.

It is free to download from the Epson site but you need to pick the right Epson printer, (I suggest the Epson R200)

I have it as a zip file on my hard disk but it is 8.3mb. I can email it to you or if you email me your address I can post it out to you on a CD?

missjosy 16:52 07 Sep 05

pj123, thank you for your suggestion re; Epson R200. My brother who has got broadband - just texted me back - he is going to download then burn to disc.

My thanks to you and MAJ.
Jo

Rogerfredo 18:54 07 Sep 05

I have the Epson Photo 875DC printer (which is practically the 870 with a card reader) and this works perfectly with Photoquicker.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…