Help to find freebie software for posh Emails !

Giggle n' Bits 00:26 10 Apr 03

I am Fed up, because a friend of mine keeps sending me jazzy emails with posh screen saver/moving things in her e-mails.

E.g the email can have a coloured background with a moving picture and text on top of it.

Does anyone know where/or if you can get a freebie download from a safe sensible place on the web as am unsure what to look for by name apart from posh emails, add on's.

Is there something in the PCA Downloads that i have missed.

Maybe Jazzpop or DeSsee (Not sure if thats spelt correct, No Offence).

DieSse 00:29 10 Apr 03

click here for fancy emails.

slightlymad 00:58 10 Apr 03

You could personalise your own emails. Try Googling for animations and backgrounds – a good “Smiley” site is click here. This site has some nice backgrounds if you scroll down: click here. Save your pictures to a folder by right-clicking and selecting “Save as”.

To add a background: open a new mail, then click on Format>Background>Picture, and browse for the folder that you’ve saved your backgrounds in, then click “Open” on your selection. To insert a picture or animation, simply click on “Insert” and again browse for the file.

Andsome 08:46 10 Apr 03

click here From here you can download all the moving clipart that you want. I have Office 2000 and download everything to the clipart gallery. I have created a short cut to the clip gallery and click on this to open it up. I then open My documents. Save as many moving or still clips as you want to My Documents. Open Outlook Express. Click where you want to insert the first picture, then click INSERT/PICTURE FROM FILE, select My Documents and higlight the first picture and tell it to insert. Do this as many times as you like. Then click FORMAT and select PICTURE. This should take you to the stationery page, select any one background. Then click FORMAT again and select SOUND. You can then insert any microsoft sound listed, or alternatively you could have previously saved one sound to my Documents as you did the clipart. I have loads of tunes downloaded from Microsoft. If you can not follow my ramblings, send an e-mail from the site and I will send you my phone number. You really do not need any third party software like incredimail. There is also a page with loads of staionery on Microsofts website, but you will have to search for it as I cannot remember the link.

Foolsbane_1 08:53 10 Apr 03

This one is worth a look -

click here

MartinT-B 11:07 10 Apr 03

Just get Incredimail XE

Once you have it you can download any animations, blinkies etc. you see on the internet and incredimail saves them as full animations on your PC ready to add to your letters.

There are about 1000 backgrounds for letters, animated cards, sounds, animated figures and the abilioty to record a voice message to your email.

It's all easy to use.

click here

Giggle n' Bits 11:59 10 Apr 03

& also MartinT-B interesting links. Will let you all know how I go on !

Thanks.

March Hare 12:31 10 Apr 03

Long time no see - thought you'd emigrated!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…