Help with excel and word

I have an excel doc with text in that I want to copy and paste into a word doc. The problem is that when I attempt to do it it copys the lines aswell. How can I take just the text and put it into word? Thanks

bremner 19:12 07 Jul 04

Once you have pasted it to Word use Table>Convert>Table to text

THE TERMINATOR 19:23 07 Jul 04

when you paste into word you should see a little clipboard with your past options, choose KEEP TEXT ONLY....TT

THE TERMINATOR 19:23 07 Jul 04

when you paste into word you should see a little clipboard with your paste options, choose KEEP TEXT ONLY....TT

Diodorus Siculus 19:29 07 Jul 04

Pasting into notepad first will remove most formatting and you can then copy into word.

Simsy 19:43 07 Jul 04

the text is in a cell, the best way is to select the cell, then highlight the contents of the formula bar, and copy that.

By doing that you are copying the text contained within the cell, rather than the cell itself.

Regards,

Simsy

bremner 20:05 07 Jul 04

Nice suggestions guys but why go to the trouble when as I have said Word will do it itself at the click of a button?

THE TERMINATOR 20:14 07 Jul 04

yes the way I have said

Thanks all bremners suggestion worked.

bremner 21:29 07 Jul 04

my point was to Diodorus and Simsy as you and I had both pointed out the Word method

VoG II 21:31 07 Jul 04

You can also use Edit/Paste special and choose unformatted text.

As ever in Office programs, there are usually several ways of achieving the same result.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…