HELP with email failure notice

diddi.ash 20:36 16 Apr 06

Since today i have had 30 of these emails from MAILER-DAEMON & POSTMASTER saying 'This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.'

WHEN I NEVER EVEN EMAILED THESE PEOPLE, I HAVE AVG AND NOTHING HAS COME UP ON THE SCAN, HOW DO I STOP EM?

dukeboxhero 20:49 16 Apr 06

click here
this should explain it, dont open them

diddi.ash 21:47 16 Apr 06

i have AVG, never had this problem before, how do i stop em?

diddi.ash 21:48 16 Apr 06

i already opened them as being on incredimail, they open automatically whem you highlight them to delete!

bluto1 23:02 16 Apr 06

I saw your post over an hour ago and clicked on dukeboxheros link. Now because I`ve been getting
delivery problems in the last two days,I ran Avast4 and fortunately found nothing. To be truthful I knew nothing about this link before tonight. I`d like to think that someone who knows more about antivirus could help you. I`m not qualified enough to suggest anything.

diddi.ash 23:07 16 Apr 06

yea never had them before, but its driving me mad as im getting them every email check, i had 40 today

terryf 23:55 16 Apr 06

Have you tried clicking on the message then going to Message>block sender?

diddi.ash 00:21 17 Apr 06

Yes i have done that but still got another 5, perhaps it takes a few hours too work, i hope i have not got any viruses now though, my avg is not showing anything!!

dukeboxhero 10:47 17 Apr 06

try running this free scan click here

johnnyrocker 11:01 17 Apr 06

the most likely cause is that someone who has your e mail address on their system has a virus which is mailing out as you to fictitious addresses and of course as they are being sent out as you they return to you, try your mates and get them to check their machines is best bet, it will die off eventually.

johnny.

terryf 11:44 17 Apr 06

Try bazooka click here
found a trojan for me that others didn't

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now