//some 3rd party need geo

help with dvd shrink...........

Magik ®© 10:18 05 Oct 05

hi,I have a small video clip on a dvd disk, which i want to transfer into the PC, so i used dvd shrink to copy it over, but it has landed up as half a dozen files, 3 video and 3 vts files, how can i get into one file so i can play it..

thanks

nick_j007 10:23 05 Oct 05

Not entirely sure though I do use this s'ware.

You should be able to preview it in the player within your s'ware. Bottom left on my screen.

I then drag and drop the files into Nero to burn onto a blank DVD.

HTH?

Nick

Magik ®© 10:27 05 Oct 05

hi, thanks, i do get the chance to burn to a dvd disk, but i want to play it in the pc, because i want to use it as a screen saver...i do have Nero installed....i will have a look in there..

nick_j007 10:54 05 Oct 05

A video file as a screensaver? Is that possible?

Others here may be able to help...please describe fully your ambition with this lot.

Nick

Magik ®© 11:03 05 Oct 05

the clip was put onto a vhs cassette transfered to a dvd disk, then using this..

click here

made into a screen saver..

Gooseballer 12:02 05 Oct 05

To be able to watch the DVD normally you can put the files in a folder and then use a DVD player such a Power DVD to play it from hard drive.

Magik ®© 13:13 05 Oct 05

Hi, I have them all in a folder, but no way will it play, I think i might start this from the beginning.....by loading the vhs tape into the pc.

so i will tick the box. and come back when plan B fails..........thanks all anyway...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…