Help DLLs

cocky1 15:32 04 Jan 09

Hi all, i do hope you can help me
I have a Toshiba Satellite P30, had it some time but i do like it and dont want to put it in the bin, i got a blue screen message, that said i have a major error maybe drivers maybe memorie. I took out the memorie and replaced it and seem ok but after a while it went again,So i used the recovery cd, all was ok for a while (2 hrs) then it shut dowm again and i now get this message
"Load needed DLLs for kernel"
Hope you can help William

Sea Urchin 15:36 04 Jan 09

click here;en-us;812450

Sea Urchin 15:37 04 Jan 09

Apologies I'll try again

click here

johndrew 15:46 04 Jan 09

There could be several causes of this problem from simple (if that is the right word) corruption of files to mechanical failure of the motherboard.

I would suggest going for the corrupt file option first and do a repair. This article gives a simple manner of proceeding with this click here. Also a good scan with some decent anti-malware programs would be a good idea.

If this fails you need to start looking for loose/bad connections or, in the worst case, damage to the motherboard

Sea Urchin 16:30 04 Jan 09

email received from cocky1

i have XP on it

Please post on the forum, and don't use the yellow envelope unless invited to do so.

johndrew has offered you some suggestions dealing with XP

Sea Urchin 16:39 04 Jan 09

PS My link was also for XP so I don't understand what you're saying

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…