Help on displaying Photo's on CD with DVD player

Brian-239384 12:01 17 Apr 03

I have downloaded photo's from my Pc which runs on windows XP and the photo's have been stored on my picture files. Some are scanned photo's and some have been taken from my ditgital camera which the format is Exif-JPEG. When copied to a CD and played back on my DVD player which will dispaly JPEG format. Only the scanned photo's can be seen , it skips over the ones taken from my camera. I have tried downloading to CD from My picture file and from the Camedia Master file which is where I down load my camera files.

hssutton 12:16 17 Apr 03

I have just made a VCD slideshow + audio of my recent holiday (I am having problems getting a DVD to play)

Now what exactly do you mean by Exif-Jpeg, I have been into digital photography for over 2 years, but have never heard of this before, Is this a tag that camedia applies?, if so that may be the cause of your problem. Can you resave them as just plain Jpegs, I'm sure this will resolve your problems.

Harry

graham√ 13:13 17 Apr 03

Load them into Picture-it Publishing then save them as JPEG.

canard 20:23 17 Apr 03

Or Irfanview will convert whole batches of almost anything to JPEG_ It's good AND it's free.
click here

hssutton 21:49 17 Apr 03

Anything is better than the Camedia suite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…