Help Display problem

herman1rg 14:27 24 Dec 04

On my PC at work I have just got a problem. I Spilled a little water onto the keyboard and while wiping the display has now turned through 90 degrees with the taskber running down the righthand side of the screen. All text is orientated to this. The pc is running Win XP Pro.
How do I sort this out?

ACOLYTE 14:36 24 Dec 04

Hmm,have you a nvidea card? you may have altered the rotation in settings Nvrotate,if not i have no idea.

square eyes 14:37 24 Dec 04

Do you recall anything you may have pressed by accident.
The taskbar can be moved to its original position bu clicking on the blank area of the taskbar and dragging the mouse to the bottom of the screen, this should but the bar back.

regarding the rest of the display.. could you give more detail?

herman1rg 14:44 24 Dec 04

the whole wallpaper picture has rotated

VoG II 14:48 24 Dec 04

Is it an NVIDIA card? If so click on the NVIDIA Settings icon in the notification area, Rotation Settings, set to 0.

ACOLYTE 14:52 24 Dec 04

VoG™ thats it forgot to ask if the tray icon was there lol.

herman1rg 14:54 24 Dec 04

not nvidia

herman1rg 15:01 24 Dec 04

All fixed in control panel I found and icon marked Intel(r) extreme graphics which allowed me to rotate the screen back to normal and also the rotation option has now been disabled.

ACOLYTE 15:02 24 Dec 04

ok lol, same option different card lol glad it sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…