Help with .dbx files please

rosie12 08:14 17 Mar 06

Hi, I saved my e-mails in a folder because I re-installed windows, now I want to put them back into outlook express, can anyone tell me how to do it please, when I click on them all I get is a message telling me I cant open them because they have a .bdx etension and that I need to find the program that made them??

beeuuem 08:45 17 Mar 06

In OE Tools menu, click Options, click the Maintenance tab, and then click Store Folder. This will show you the location where you could paste the saved mail.

As an alternative, you have the option to change the location of the message store. You could change this to your saved folder. (I keep my message store in My Documents on drive D:) This would mean that your message files are safe and would not be lost if C: crashes or you need to reinstall again.

rosie12 08:45 17 Mar 06

GRUMPYGUTS IT'S WORKED !!!!! Thank so much I have been pulling my hair out as these e-mails are very important and I thought that I had lost them, you have just saved me hours and hours of extra work.....and you shouldn't call yourself grumpyguts it should be sunshine!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac