Help from Cyprus Please..

slimbo51 19:03 31 Aug 04

Does any forum member live in Cyprus. I'm Trying to find out some info about Cytanet's ADSL setup.

I wish to Purchase a Modem/Router to take over there in a couple of weeks, but not sure what type or Manf will work there.

Many thanks for any help.

marjted 19:26 31 Aug 04

Have you tried their customer support service?

click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:28 31 Aug 04
  JonnyTub 19:49 31 Aug 04

I'll buy you one personally if you take me in your suitcase, Lol :-D

Graham ® 20:02 31 Aug 04

ADSL modem/routers are pretty much standardised throughout the world.

slimbo51 20:05 31 Aug 04

Thanks for replies:

Have tried Cytanet site myself yesterday, about as usefull for the info I need as a chocolate teapot.

Don't want to give info as regards modem chipset or anything usefull.

Room for three in the suitcase......!!!!!!

JonnyTub 21:04 31 Aug 04

as far as i'm aware the sockets, power supply and plugs are all the same so you shouldn't have a problm with any router bought over here. If you want to play it safe why not buy one over there, i think there's a shop next to the AYIA NAPA

JonnyTub 21:05 31 Aug 04

CON'T town centre, nissy beach area. worth exploring.

slimbo51 19:07 01 Sep 04

There's two shops in paralimnl where I stay, but thet tend to be very expensive compared to prices here in the UK.

Eg 80g Maxtor H/Drive...Here £35.00 approx...there C£52.00 = £65.00.

Hence the reason I'm trying to find out the requirements for Cytanet, so I can get a modem and pay alot less loot.

Taff36 18:01 08 Aug 05

Based on your experiences can you offer any help here? click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…