Help with creating excel workbook

oo7juk 10:27 24 Feb 06

Hi,

I have been given an extra job to do and not sure how to create workbook.
I need to provide a monthly return for vehicle utilisation. I hope to generate a monthly percentage and any other info that can be extracted would be beneficial.

The figures I will be working with are Total amount of available days and actual days worked. Each month will be split into either 4/5 weeks over a 12 month financial period (01.04.05 -31.03.06.

Many thanks to all who can help.

charlie12 11:04 24 Feb 06

most of your answers would come from excel help.to create a new spreadsheet go to new and click workbook then work out your different headings (they call them fields)it will be a bit like making a graph. list the cars in a column and the different criteria in a row.if you type in week 1 grab the corner of that cell it should auto fill to week 52 then you need to work out the different formulas and create them in your worksheet eg in c3=c1+c2 have you started yet! dont forget if you get it wrong or are unhappy with something no big deal just delete it and start again

steve263000 11:08 24 Feb 06

oo7juk,

I have made up a small trial workbook for you if you want it, and it of help. If you would like to email me via the site, and pass on your email address, then I will attach it and send it on. If you feel that will be to intrusive, then I will attempt to sort a formula out for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos