Help with COOKIES

Jade 14 G 17:47 02 May 07

I haven't altered anything but since yesterday can't get in anythng l belong to, lucky just had to sign in again here and it worked but some places have been stopping me.On yahoo were l have emails waiting and yahoo groups and ebay it says that my browser is not accepting cookies and alter your settings and using monzilla but haven't been near cookies ,its just started as nothing has been downloaded.
Another quick question, have had problems for while with zone that l have used for 5 years so about two weeks ago downloaded the trial one that has spyware and firewall but it ends tomorrow and would not try it free again, its awfull and it alters setting that you have placed,
Jade

Gaz 25 17:50 02 May 07

Have you cleared your cookies and temp. internet files?

It would appear to be something in the middle blocking it. Does the same happen with all browsers on your system?

Have you checked your provacy settings in tools > internet options?

Jade 14 G 18:00 02 May 07

No haven't cleared them for a bit, just tried ebay again and it came up all stripes and lots of red crosses and its the same on monzilla as well.Done a spyware and virus scan as well.
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…