Help with Contacts, Google, Android...

exdragon 14:13 25 Oct 13

Hi - my Contacts on my phone are in a total mess and I don't know where to start. Ideally, I want all my Contacts on the phone.

I have 1) an Excel s/s which, in addition to names/numbers, also has email and postal addresses.

I have 2) a list in WLM which includes some Contacts not on list 1).

On the android phone, I have 3) Contacts on the sim card, on the phone and in Google, but some Contacts are duplicated on two out of the three locations. In many cases, the phone numbers aren't identified correctly as mobile/home etc.

None of the lists are identical. I've exported Contacts from the phone, but they are in vcf format.

Before I give up, what's the best way of having one complete list on the phone, including email addresses where provided (and possibly postal addresses?) And do I need to invoke Google?

Needless to say, I don't want to loose the lot! And finally, is it too early for a G&T?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…