Help With Comodo

laurie53 17:13 23 Aug 09

I blocked a file with Comodo, but I misidentified it, and now find I need to let it run.

I've looked at every option I can find in Comodo but can't see how reverse the process and allow the file.

Can anyone help pleas?

sonyboy 17:34 23 Aug 09

Hi laurie53
When you say you blocked a file..am I right in assuming you mean the "application rules" that allow you to determine just what can gain access to the web etc:
I had a similar issue with Comodo when I set an application rule...and found I'd done the same as you and made an error regarding the correct name!
I found out that there are two setsof rules in Comodo....1/ Application rules ..and 2/ Network rules...I got help in sorting it here...click here
If your issue is similar to the one I had..this just might help..Good luck!

laurie53 21:51 23 Aug 09

Couldn't get anywhere with that.

I'd like to uninstall but it doesn't appear in Control Panel or CCleaner.

Anybody know how to uninstall Comodo?

laurie53 08:51 24 Aug 09

A look round the forums reveals that this is a widespread problem, and I never did find a solution.

Acronis to the rescue!

skeletal 12:16 24 Aug 09

I’ve just listed all my programs (from the start menu) and under Comodo/Firewall there is an uninstall button.

Would this not work for you?

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your problem of uninstall (I don’t know how to edit blacklists either!).

Skeletal

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…