Help with choice of PC

Blondie. 17:34 18 Jan 05

I'm thinking about replacing my PC and my two current favourites are the Mesh A3500+ in the sale for £899 or the Mesh M3400+ PCX.

I'm after some advice about how these machines are likely to perform. Am I likely to get better performance from the A3500 as it has a faster bus speed, even though the PC Express board itself is faster? As you can tell I'm a bit lost with the details of motherboards!

Any assistance much appreciated.

Jeffers22 17:52 18 Jan 05

Perhaps Mesh themselves would be best placed to provide the answer to your question, you are after all trying to compare/decide between two PCs from the same stable.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:19 18 Jan 05

If you are using the computer for little or no gaming you will not notice any difference whatsoever. Even with serious gaming I would bet that there is little difference that mere mortals can enjoy or use. Go for the cheaper one and use the difference towards an external HD.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…