HELP ! Can`t retrieve my Clipboard

cadena 21:15 02 Mar 05

I was trying to make more space on my hard drive and went to Control panel/ add/remove programmes/ then to Windows set-up. All I did was to uncheck some programmes that I did not use much or at all, I am refering to just this one "clipboard viewer" and now I have sorted out my space, I went to check them to use them again and all I get is "CLIPBOARD HAS BEEN REMOVED OR IS UNACCESSABLE". I have used System Restore to get it back, but its not on there, have I lost it?

VoG II 21:18 02 Mar 05

Have you gone back to Add or Remove Programs, and tried to put it back?

cadena 21:28 02 Mar 05

Yes and that message is what I got, but when I did checked the box it ask for my Windows CD, which I have never had, so I clicked "skip" then ok.

cadena 12:32 03 Mar 05

All I did was unchecked the box which you can do to several, as I have done it with other items, but for some reason cant retrieved the clipboard.

cadena 01:26 04 Mar 05

I went to the add/remove programmes, then to windows set up, which looks for all your sytems tools you have and you can check and uncheck, to wherther you need them. Its just a temporary thing to do. Is anyone interested in helping, as I have only had one response so far. If I can not get it back then so be it, but would like to be told, thank you.

iambeavis 10:18 04 Mar 05

Download from - click here

iambeavis 10:53 04 Mar 05

Better alternatives.
click here

click here

click here

cadena 11:46 04 Mar 05

Hi.thank you very much for your help, its even a better one than I had before, thanks again, have a nice day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…