Help cant get WMP to burn a disc -fails hlaf way t

SANAP 22:44 31 Aug 07

I have tried for the last 2 hours to burn a cd using WMP VER 11 but no joy, I reduced the speed, want to do MP3 it completes half and then gives the message " unable to burn check cd etc"

what am i doing wrong?

sanap

woodchip 22:51 31 Aug 07

Why not save the files and ether use NERO or CDburner Pro?
click here

Jak_1 03:23 01 Sep 07

or drag and drop using windows own cd burner. Just put a cd in the drive and then drag and drop the files you want to burn to the cdinto the drive and let windows do the job.

skidzy 07:43 01 Sep 07

Sanap,try different media (discs).

Or right click on the file and sendto the cd drive.

If you are trying to burn to a dvd,windows cannot do this-you need a third party software such as Nero/Sonic/Roxio etc,there are a few free burning suites out there that will burn to dvd,let us know if thats what you need.

SANAP 07:55 01 Sep 07

thanks all, i only have memorex blanks, about 6 years old, cd-r and cd-rw, willl try sugestions tonight and report back. Last 2 times it finalized disc on 2nd track, on the web windows suggested using different media.

sanap

skidzy 07:59 01 Sep 07

Just an idea Sanap.

Create a new folder to your desktop.
Find your required music tracks.
Drag and drop them to the folder.
Once happy you have the required songs,right click the folder and sendto the cd drive or just drag and drop the folder to the cd drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…