Help! Cant Connect To Wireless for Vistas

hypnoticpimp 00:48 10 Dec 07

I have windows vista, and i have a wireless intel Pro/ wireless 3945ABG Network Connection adapter. I used to be able to connect to this wireless network all the time called linksys, Then it stopped working, Gave me this error saying "The settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network"

Im not sure if this person added security to his network or if its a setting i have to change on my pc, Please help me and tell me the problem, and let me know if i can fix it,

This persons internet network connection called linksys always said unsecured, and i was able to connect to it

I dont use any type of router, just the internet wireless card thats built in my laptop. Please help

MAJ 02:32 10 Dec 07

You are joking of course.

MCE2K5 02:35 10 Dec 07

Looks like your gonna have buy your own Broadband, instead of leeching others, You do know it is a criminal offence.

MCE2K5 02:51 10 Dec 07

If I were you I would read this, click here

MCE2K5 02:56 10 Dec 07

And especially this one, click here
Larger Fine :-)

hypnoticpimp 05:12 10 Dec 07

didnt know it was illegal, cause its unsecured, thought it might be a free wireless internet service for everyone in our apartment complex,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…