Help! Can anyone actually see my site?

Loracthims 14:09 28 May 05

I'd be really grateful if anyone could check out my site click here

It's part of my college assessment and I was so chuffed that it all finally worked after mega problems.

But it only works from this PC and my AOL browser - where it's perfect(ish). I uploaded files from this PC to angelfire.

However, when trying to look at it from other computer, via a local ISP and Internet Explorer it only shows red x's instead of my long purplish banner saying "Creative Writing in West Lothian" and the links below should be in yellowish boxes. Background should be yellowy/white but with blue flecks all over it.

Could someone please try it for me and let me know what they see? Could be I have to go back to square one and upload all again from the PC where I created the flaming thing.

Yours, very desperately...

Carol

RichardG 15:55 28 May 05

Dear Carol,
Looks fine. The banner shows up and the links appear to work.
Richard

Loracthims 16:18 28 May 05

Richard,

Thank you very much for that. I've been going demented. Some people could only see red x's. I've been trying for the past couple of hours to fix the problem and appreciate you getting back to me.

Carol.

zemdarin 20:31 28 May 05

Hi Carol

I have just tried to look at your site and I only see a white/yellow spotted back ground, and nothing else.

fly2hi 23:43 28 May 05

Hi Carol,
The whole site loads fine and quite quickly on BB.
Really like the layout and presentation. My daughter is off to college next so i think she may find your site useful. Well done!

The Spires 12:19 29 May 05

No problems here using Opera browser v8.0, on Broadband.

ctm04 15:17 30 May 05

Hi, it works fine, using BB and IE6, links work ok, only a few red x (images?) and display of menu and main text are virtually overlapping on my 17" monitor, (on some pages there are no gaps beteen menu and text, on others there is a small gap) Overall the site likes good, well done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…