help buying new gaming pc

DARBSTAR 15:10 PM 05 Jun 12

hey guys, i want a gaming pc (only for gaming no vid editing) that can play all games on highest settings (starcraft battlefield 3 gta 4 etc) for atleast for 3 years or so, i dont know enough to build one myself so i want it prebuilt one so i can upgrade it as i go along which is easyer. my limit is £1000 i've found a few online eg:

is this pc worth the money or good enough or can you find a better one for the money or can you make a custom built one for me on a website that would better suit my needs thanks in advance plus i will be playing on a ASUS ML248H - LED-Monitor - 61 cm ( 24" ) - 1920 x 1080 FullHD and only need desktop

KRONOS the First 15:31 PM 05 Jun 12

You can do better than that. A quick look about.

Dino PC. I know it is £49 over budget but you can change the case and RAM and PSU and that will bring it under a grand.

Chillblast Fusion Batwing. Has not got as good a graphic card as the Dino PC but still a fair set up.

Chillblast Fusion Rocket. Very nice rig.

There are others but have a look yourself,if you see anything you like post back.

DARBSTAR 18:56 PM 05 Jun 12

chears mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…