help to buy pc and printer and hand held

Jade 14 G 18:42 14 Oct 06

Have been all afternoon trying to buy the above on Dell, l know you have to buld them as have a DELL but could not believe it when it said the mouse is not compatble so had to tick the £24 one,then over hundred for SP2, l got to the bit were modem was not included and my £529 pc was going well over a £1000.
So can you help, need a pc with a big screen, word included and for it to be a tough one, multimedia am not botherd about.
All in one printer, not lexmark
A reasonable hand held
Just forgot with the Dell you had to pay a lot to have a recovery disc and if possible with this lot a finance scheme,
Jill

sean-278262 19:07 14 Oct 06

If you want a lot and no one provider is going to give you what you want all in one place. Personally I would get the computer at Dabs.com savastore.com or ebuyer.co.uk

As for the printer. Anything from canon would do you for casual stuff. But you never made any specifics.

As for hand held what do you want from it. I have a Palm treo and it is a PDA and phone in one plus acts as my mp3 player away from the car and home. Reasonable handheld for my mum would be anything up to 10 years old but we dont know you from adam so care to enlighten us more to what you want to do with all 3 items. Big screen doesnt say much some would say 17inches is huge but others over 21 is vital!

Jade 14 G 19:19 14 Oct 06

sorry for not putting details, think it was coming from Dell.
PC- l do online classes plus maintain three websites, am online at least 7 hrs. Need a large screen as eyes are not great, have a notebook on shelf, used it two months but making text bigger was just awfull so its just rotting.
All in one, not lexmark as inks are to expensive, use it a lot for classes and my art.
Hand Held- l forget things and get asked about classes when out and sometimes would like to watch tv while getting things in order, this is because l cannot manage to see notebooks so hope hand helds are clear.

Jackcoms 19:21 14 Oct 06

"not lexmark as inks are to expensive"

Not if you buy compatibles from click here

Jade 14 G 19:49 14 Oct 06

Thanks for that, l was always told Lemark had,not a copy, am going to save a fortune
Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5