Help burning an Album

PaulOwen 19:16 17 Aug 04

I have downloaded an album of the web (legitimately) but when I burn it, it doesn't have any breaks between songs (i.e one long song) so that when I play it on a CD player I can't skip from song to song. Is there anyway I can put the breaks in? Thanks. (I use Nero 6)

zootmo 19:45 17 Aug 04

I'm not absolutely sure on Nero 6 but on my CD/DVD burning suite there is an option to make an audio CD complete with breaks. Are you absolutely sure that this option is not available on Nero 6?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:45 17 Aug 04

nero wave editor can split the file.

Load it into wave editor, listen to the track, when it reaches the end of the first song, highlite across with the cursor back to the start, cut and paste into new track, save with the track title.

Goback to original track and repeat for each song.

leo49 19:58 17 Aug 04

Less laborious in Wave Editor is to use the options available under the Edit button for Pause Detection and Insert Track split menu items - no need all that cutting and pasting malarkey.

PaulOwen 21:26 17 Aug 04

Thanks I have wave editor but i don't understand how to do it, it seems very complicated. Can someone talk me through it. Thanks

2neat 21:48 17 Aug 04

Is the format mp3? if so you can download free mp3 splitters. Just type in mp3 splitter into google.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac