HELP!! BEST SOFTWARE FOR DESIGNING T-SHIRTS??

egokiller 17:53 02 Aug 04

Hi

We're wanting to design t-shirts on our computer. We've got windows XP. can anybody recommend some good software for designing t-shirts and printing t-shirts.

I've heard of T Shirt Maker 3...not sure what it's like? Can anybody offer any advice??

Thank you

Kate B 17:56 02 Aug 04

Dunno if it's any help, but I've designed T-shirts with Photoshop Elements on to an A4 sized document then taken the artwork on a CD to my local snappy snaps for printing, which works fine. Snappy Snaps can process a Photoshop EPS as well as a jpg.

Kate B 17:56 02 Aug 04

Dunno if it's any help, but I've designed T-shirts with Photoshop Elements on to an A4 sized document then taken the artwork on a CD to my local snappy snaps for printing, which works fine. Snappy Snaps can process a Photoshop EPS as well as a jpg.

egokiller 18:40 02 Aug 04

Yeah, this is what we do at the moment but we're wanting to print straight from the computer onto the t-shirt ourselves as a very basic experiment!! Thanks for your reply!

britto 19:04 02 Aug 04

click here
this might help.

pj123 20:19 02 Aug 04

Any programme that can print "mirror image" will be able to print T-shirts. I use Microsoft Publisher and buy T-shirt (ironable) paper from Choice Stationery at click here

pj123 11:33 03 Aug 04

egokiller, I don't think you can print "straight from the computer onto the t-shirt". How do you get the t-shirt into the printer?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…