Help Auto Deleting Directories

squadie 18:11 06 Feb 05

I would like to be able to delete a folder from my hard drive and all the folders/files it contains Automatically

I teach a IS Application and install it on students machines each time I run the course

I deally I would like to write something like a batch file which would kill the programs directories once I have finished the Course

Any Ideas

JaßîsFaß ˜ 18:27 06 Feb 05
  FelixTCat 19:44 06 Feb 05

If it is a prgram that you are installing, then simply deleting the program folder is not a good idea. Programs often install files in the system folders and entries in the registry. At the least, these will take up unnecessary space and at worst can delay or prevent the system booting.

It is much better practice to uninstall the program, which usually removes all these extra entries.

squadie 21:12 06 Feb 05

The programme does create the file structure but during the course we add things to it. So when the programme is uninstalled it doesn,t take away the structure.

I know it is safe to delete this folder as I do it every time a course finishes

squadie 21:15 06 Feb 05

Many thaks I am downloading the prog now and I will have a loook

squadie 21:26 06 Feb 05

Thanx very much JaßîsFaß, That little programme is excellent and I will be definitely registering

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…