Help With Artistry Of Site Design

babybell 11:00 18 Sep 08

I have built our rugby club a website, and whilst I had an idea in my head in regards to layout, lets face it, it looks pretty poor in its presentation. I wanted to make the home page a wealth of information so that people visiting can quickly see our latest results, table, fixtures, news etc. But if they want to go and find more detailed information then they can go to the relevant page. The problem is, while I know how to put a site together, I severely lack in artistic talent, so what is in my head I cannot put on to paper (or screen in this case) It's so frustrating. Does anyone have any suggestions as to little tweaks or ideas i could try to improve the overall look of the site? Using Dreamweaver V8. Cheers

click here

Kemistri 22:08 18 Sep 08

I'd like to be able to offer advice, but I'm not sure how to approach this one. Are you looking for a full-on critique to help you to progress with it; a brief opinion to help you to decide whether to change anything; a suggested scheme and layout; or maybe sources of inspiration to get you going?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced