Help again please NETWORKDAYS

Stubacka 12:34 09 Jan 06

Re: Previously solved problem "If TODAY greater than......."Message" - HELP!!"

The formula has stopped working since I came back to work after the New Year (is this relevant?)
The whole list under the "Message" column (H) now permanently shows the error #NAME? whether or not dates have been entered (in F and/or G).
As far as I am aware nothing has changed (except 2005 - 2006)
Any ideas please?

Simsy 13:15 09 Jan 06

to the original thread.

Regards,

Simsy

VoG II 13:34 09 Jan 06

click here

Have you tried re-entering the formula?

Stubacka 14:16 09 Jan 06

Re-entering the formula didn't work.

Thanks for the link VoG (I don't know how to do that either)

VoG II 14:24 09 Jan 06

NETWORKDAYS requires the Analysis Toolpack to be installed - is it?

On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
In the Add-Ins available box, select the check box next to Analysis Toolpak, and then click OK.
Tip If Analysis Toolpak is not listed, click Browse to locate it.

If you see a message that tells you the Analysis Toolpak is not currently installed on your computer, click Yes to install it.
Click Tools on the menu bar. When you load the Analysis Toolpak, the Data Analysis command is added to the Tools menu.

I have checked and the formula works for me so it is nothing tom do with the change of year.

Stubacka 16:17 09 Jan 06

Sorted again VoG.

Apparently our ICT Department had reset my network profile to fix a printer problem and this caused Excel to revert to it's basic settings.

Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…