HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE

drdeath 14:33 01 Dec 03

Hello people was wondering if any of you kind souls could advise me on what package to buy for a complete beginner to "design a website" ie dreamweaver,paint shop pro etc,as i have no real idea what to buy im just looking to build a hobbie type website,any advice would be gratful kind regards

Patr100 15:42 01 Dec 03

Depends what you have to spend but I would say that Frontpage is more user friendly to the beginner than DreamWeaver and will do most things you are likely to want.

Pesala 17:04 01 Dec 03

If you're looking for the simplest approach, Page Plus 9 will produce a site like this in ten minutes flat from a template click here

Obviously you will have to edit the content, but a lot of the hard work is done for you. Page Plus has powerful graphic tools and page layout tools built-in, but many web design tasks would be much easier in Frontpage or Net Objects Fusion.

STEVE71163 17:58 01 Dec 03

If you are looking for a hosting company as well i would take a look at click here who give you £400 of free web software. One of them is Netobjects fusion 7 which is easy to get to grips with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5