Help with Acronis Privacy Expert

tristar 19:09 23 Nov 04

I've just installed, and registered, the Acronis Privacy Expert 7.0 Personal Edition from the PC Advisor disc.
Trouble is, I'm stuck in the 'Internet cleanup' section of the program, I can't access the 'Detct and Remove spyware' part of the programme for example.
I've downloaded and read most of the users manual - but I can't find a way out of 'Internet Cleanup'
I would appreciate some help.
Regards,
Tristar

bertiecharlie 19:36 23 Nov 04

That's all you get with the programme from the PCA CD. If you want the "suite" version, you've got to pay $24, I think, which is less than the price quoted on the Acronis site at least.

tristar 19:04 24 Nov 04

I'm sure you're right, PC Advisor's idea of a 'full program' is obviously not the same as mine!

Thanks.

Tristar

rawprawn 19:22 24 Nov 04

I wouldn't bother. I bought Privacey Expert suite, and I am disappointed. There are lots of free programs that will do the same job and better. I use other Acronis programs and I am very satisfied with them. I complained to Acronis and they have offered me a free upgrade to the next "Improved" one, so they must agree with me!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…