Help to access a site

gel 10:47 16 Dec 10

Hi
I am trying to access a site for download purposes but I am getting this message

Error Code: 500 Internal Server Error. The request was rejected by the HTTP filter. Contact your ISA Server administrator. (12217)

Can anyone help please
gel

Big L 266 10:55 16 Dec 10

Hello.

gel....This sometimes happens if the site you are trying to access has a problem. Presumably you can get other website though? The usual problems appear to be that their site has 'crashed' or has moved or has too much traffic. I suggest you wait a few minutes and try again. If not, do a search and see if this site has changed its name.

Hope it helps.

Big L 266

birdface 11:43 16 Dec 10

Type the address in this and see if it is just down for you or everyone.

click here

gel 11:56 16 Dec 10

Hi Thanks for comments
I have been trying to access the site for some time
I have tried buteman suggestion and the site says it is me
The site Is Mesh computers and I can access this site but I am trying to down load a utility from the mesh site so that it runs a diagnostic tool to get details of my new computer
Mesh after sales service I am afraid is practically zero
gel

birdface 17:04 16 Dec 10

Have you got another browser the likes Of Firefox that you can try and see if it works with that.
If not a possible Firewall problem.
If using I/E try tools Internet Options security and make sure everything is set to default.Sometimes it is an ISP problem and it sorts itself out eventually.
What security programs have you got including your Firewall.
Switch the Firewall off and see if that makes any difference that will not work if you use Zone Alarm or Norton.

tullie 17:32 16 Dec 10

You could allways download SIW and run on your new computer for the info.

gel 06:45 17 Dec 10

Thank you for all your comments
I have now received a message from Mesh Computers to say the link for the download is not working
It has taken them 9 days to reply to my query regarding this problem
Mesh Computers are winning awards for their products but after sales is terrible
gel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced