Pothers 18:53 12 Apr 03

Yesterday my computer rebooted itself , something that happens regularly but always comes back on when left shut down for a while. But today all I get is a blue error screne.
I,ve tried rebooting to last known good config , safe mode , etc.
I have also rebooted with the win XP disk but all I get is error message "stop:C0000221 unkown hard error \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll".
This rebooting problem has always been a problem since I built the pc over a year ago and occurs if left on for several hours ( 4+ ).
Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks

recap 19:00 12 Apr 03

click here it may help?

spikeychris 19:03 12 Apr 03

click here

Pothers 19:15 12 Apr 03

Thanks for the quick reponses.
How do I find which is the corrupt hardware/drivers.
When I rebooted with the XP disk it said press F2 for system recovery then asked me to put in the " auto windows recovery disk " in the floppy drive ( which I dont have).

recap 20:06 12 Apr 03

Pothers, the corrupt hardware should show up in your device manager by showing an exclamation mark alongside the device.

Pothers 20:19 12 Apr 03

Recap, I cant get into windows.I 've just got a blue error screen , no desktop.

recap 12:53 13 Apr 03

When booting up Pothers can you gain access via pressing the F8 button on your keyboard?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…