Help

Sutti4 13:08 31 Dec 13

I have a old shuttle x pc sk43g10 and I am wanting to build up from what it is to create a gaming pc .But what my question is, can I put a new graphics card and a upgrade the prosesser from a AMD sempron to something a lot better . What models would I be able to change that gear to that would be good for gaming ? Thankyou any help would be great P.s if you know what ram I could upgrade with also that would be brill :)

bremner 14:31 31 Dec 13

In all honesty you are better off starting from scratch as there is no way you will be able to upgrade to anything that will give you even middle quality gaming, the system is simply too old.

ps - It would be much better to have given your thread a title like - "Shuttle Upgrade Advice". A title such as "Help" is no help at all.

iscanut2 14:34 31 Dec 13

Dont even bother . I agree with what bremner says.

woodchip 14:39 31 Dec 13

You need to go for a Motherboard Kit Upgrade, Check out Maplin Shop if one near you. You can also buy these on line like from Ebuyer

chub_tor 15:13 31 Dec 13

I would not even try to build a decent gaming rig inside a shuttle box, it is way too small to get decent air flow through it and if you are gaming hard then your main problem will be heat from the CPU and the graphics card.

There are some good gaming machines here at Novatech or if you still want to build your own then look at their motherboard bundles

alanrwood 21:57 31 Dec 13

Agreed. Don't even think about it. It is a disaster waiting to happen and possibly an expensive one at that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…