Help!

onedaymyfriend 17:07 14 Feb 09

Hello again! I can assure you that this will be the lst time I bother you guys today!lol

I'm trying to tidy my machine up. I read that unistalling unwanted progs can help, my only problem is I've just been in to my installed programs & there are 90 of them!lol Some look like updates, but how do i know if they is safe to remove?

Thanks again,

D#

Pamy 17:13 14 Feb 09

When you read that uninstalling unwanted programs can help they realy meant programs that you no longer use or want ,like MS office, word, Photoshop, Money etc.

eedcam 18:46 14 Feb 09

HI first if you untick the box at the top that says show updates that will hide them as you need to be careful regarding removing them .Programmes well click on the programme it will then tell you the last time you used it.You should be able to determine what you need and dont need.Create a system restore point before you start

woodchip 18:48 14 Feb 09

First do not uninstall Updates or anti-Virus. Other programs can be uninstalled that do not belong to Windows if you do not use them. Like first. Programs that you have loaded

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…