HELP

mark3986 21:34 01 Apr 08

my girlfriend has had to do a full system restore as her cuzin sent her a virus she was orignally on xp and now on vista ultimate. shes got everything else working apart from her sound she has checked everything all fine and also done updates on them. on the line in it says that not connected but they are connected in the back of tower. what can she do next. and also another query i have a laptop and i have a router connected from girlfriends comp to my laptop and when she done the system restore my internet wont work why is that.

RobCharles1981 21:41 01 Apr 08

"HELP" is not going to attract no ones attention, close this thread and start another with a more appropriate heading/topic.

mark3986 21:42 01 Apr 08

my girlfriend has had to do a full system restore as her cuzin sent her a virus she was orignally on xp and now on vista ultimate. shes got everything else working apart from her sound she has checked everything all fine and also done updates on them. on the line in it says that not connected but they are connected in the back of tower. what can she do next. and also another query i have a laptop and i have a router connected from girlfriends comp to my laptop and when she done the system restore my internet wont work why is that.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:46 01 Apr 08

Sound - Playback - Speaker Properties - Custom tab - Untick digital sound only.

mark3986 21:50 01 Apr 08

speaker showing up fine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac