help 3 yes three viruses on pc

frankie 20:50 03 Aug 03

i found these or pcillin did on girlfriends pc,they have been quarrantined but how to delete from hard drive and why did pcillin not pick up it is in her start menu so presumably on all the time?thanks for response .

frankie 20:51 03 Aug 03

infected file -C:\WINDOWS\system 32\windialup\2694(1)
virus name- TROJ_WDIALUPD.A
infected file- C:\WINDOWS\system 32\windialup\2694\2694.exe
virus name-TROJ_WDIALUPD.A
virus name-TROJ_WDIALUPD.A

VoG II 20:55 03 Aug 03
  DieSse 21:32 03 Aug 03

You can tell whether it's active normally by whether you can see it in the system tray (bottom right). If not, then it isn't active, and you should make it so as a matter of urgency.

Or/And email scanning is not active, and they've crept in on an email to be picked up later on. Once again, it should be activated.

frankie 22:03 03 Aug 03

i note a lot of people go for trend i was gonna put avg on any advice on this thanks

Gaz 25 22:15 03 Aug 03

Trend online scans are quite good, as well as this one: click here

See click here for some free Antivirus tools.

NOD32 is better than AVG, so is Avast but AVG is also good for the money only minor differences!!! but they are all FREE, give them ago!

Make sure though in settings and options you enable Trojan scanning and Real-time scanning.

Gaz 25 22:16 03 Aug 03

If you run any free antivirus also every week run a Online Trend micro scan or Panda one, it helps make sure you are protected.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…