HELP

acceptmyname 20:22 12 Feb 07

can anybody tell me what htis error report relates 2 C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER671b.dir00\hl2.exe.mdmp. it happens nearly everytime i try to plat half-life 2 episode 1

brundle 20:26 12 Feb 07

The HalfLife2 executable. You could decipher the memory dump if you were a programmer....

VoG II 20:28 12 Feb 07

and please stick to your original thread click here and tick this one.

SANTOS7 20:28 12 Feb 07

Do your PC specs support the game..

p;3 20:29 12 Feb 07

I cannot help you with the error message but it would help others to help you if you used a more suitable thread title such as 'repeating error message;anyone able to advise?'

whe you next post for help think about what it is you need help about , then think of your thread title and relate it to the request for help ; that will help those who wish to help you

thanks

P3

acceptmyname 20:30 12 Feb 07

Sorry vog. yeah still crashin I just got it to load the my direct 3d got a error and up all crased agin and now it wont load

acceptmyname 20:32 12 Feb 07

Santos I have been playing the game ok now it is just p*****g me off

SANTOS7 20:34 12 Feb 07

No need for the expletives acceptmyname or you will get the thread removed by the FE, you need to tick this as resolved and review your original thred..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…