HELP.....

xxtoriaxx 22:34 05 Dec 05

HELP....

im hoping some1 can help... ive been sat at my pc 4 the last 4 and a half hours trying to install my lexmark z708 printer. i have downloaded the driver from the lexmark website but upon completion it says the software is not recognised. a friend then downloaded it 4 me and sent it 2 me but when i try and unzip the file it says "windows has blocked access to this file" PLEASE SOME1 HELP COS IM GOING CRAZY HERE

007al 22:42 05 Dec 05

if you leave your cd drive and floppy empty when you click install new hardware,windows will go online to find the drivers to suit your device

xxtoriaxx 22:44 05 Dec 05

i have tried that but it says unable to locate software

xxtoriaxx 22:45 05 Dec 05

any ideas how i can view files that windows has blocked access to???? i have followed the on screen instructions but to no avail.

JKAM 23:05 05 Dec 05

I suggest that you contact perplexed8 and get him to email you the drivers that he has to drive his Lexmark Z708. Youcould then check which driver is installed on your PC and if different change it to the new one. This has worked for me in the past. I copied the new driver to a floppy and installed it from that. Good luck, I have felt your frustration many times.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…