help!!!

student86 20:32 04 Jul 05

I'm in trouble.My computer bas been hijacked by spyware, the desktop has turned black and i can't use the icons on it.I have run microsoft antispyware but it's still there.I have run a virus scan using P cillin 2005 and it's still there.I,m stuck help me pliz.

woodchip 20:39 04 Jul 05

Have you a full operating system disc. NOT A RESTORE DISC

PUNKA 20:41 04 Jul 05

Is it this by any chance ???

wee eddie 20:47 04 Jul 05

Click F8 on start-up

How do you know it's Spyware? There could be any number of reasons for this.

Relax and tell us more. OS, PC's specification, What recovery software you have.

What you were doing immediately before this happened.

student86 20:57 04 Jul 05

I have windows xp .Yes it is antivirus gold . I just assumed it was spyware coz soon after this started microsft antispyware picked a higher than usual number of objects.I wasn,t on the computer when it happened but ithink my litle brother was on one these adult sites.

student86 20:58 04 Jul 05

I have windows xp .Yes it is antivirus gold . I just assumed it was spyware coz soon after this started microsft antispyware picked a higher than usual number of objects.I wasn,t on the computer when it happened but ithink my litle brother was on one these adult sites.

stalion 21:12 04 Jul 05

you will need to run hijack this and post the log on the malaware forum boot in to safe mode if you can and run it from there
click here
click here

Never again 21:13 04 Jul 05

do you need more detailed instructions to get into safe mode?

VoG II 21:21 04 Jul 05

Safe Mode click here

gudgulf 21:46 04 Jul 05

Removal instructions click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…