//some 3rd party need geo

HELP

FERRY 16:03 29 Jun 04

CAN ANYBODY HELP EVERY TIME I INSERT THIEF DEADLY SHADOWS IN MY PC IT DOESNT LOAD UP FARCRY IS OK AND MY SPEC IS WELL CAPABLE I GOT A REPLACEMENT FROM SAINSBURRY BUT IT STILL DOES THE SAME ANY IDEAS? IM XP 2000 PENT4 FX5200 DIRECTX 9B IT IS A DVD ROM GAME BUT THATS NOT THE PROBLEM BECAUSE FARCRY IS TOO AND THATS OK AFTER THE CD IS PLACED INTO THE DRIVE WINDOWS DUMPS FILES, NO OTHER PROBLEMS EXIST NOT GOT A CLUE WITH THIS ONE.

Diodorus Siculus 16:22 29 Jun 04

Is it visible in windows explorer?

Dorsai 18:17 29 Jun 04

It sounds like thief has used some form of copy protection on their DVD that works so 'Well' that your DVD drive can't even read the DVD to start with...(guess that does stop you copying it though)...can remember a few years ago a new game came out on CD and loads of drives would not play it for this reason...have also heard of copy protected music CD's that wont play on some players for same reason...have you tried the DVD on another pc with different make DVD drive?

FERRY 18:23 29 Jun 04

NOT GOT ANOUTHER PC COULD IT BE SONIC?

end 18:28 29 Jun 04

umm,, have you got your "CAPITALS " key stuck down or.......

FERRY 18:32 29 Jun 04

Im going to try disable Sonic solutions that could be the key Cheers.

Dorsai 18:42 29 Jun 04

Who, Sonic the Hedgehog?

FERRY 20:05 29 Jun 04

Cheers its the copy programs that are running on my computer sonic solutions is an advance copy program for dvds. Thanks it put me on the right track.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…