Bob The Nob© 09:42 17 Jun 04

Can you help me with this question, I need answer soon, in this hour if poss. "What is the differance between an inkjet printer and a bubblejet Printer?" Thanks

Bob T Nob

  rickf 10:18 17 Jun 04

I think bubble jet is a term specific to Canon Printers. Others used the term inject. I think I am right in this.

  jbaker65 10:58 17 Jun 04

In a bubblejet a minute heater causes a tiny bubble to eject the ink onto the paper. In the inkjet a piezo-electric crystal twitches to eject the ink onto the paper. At least that's how I understand it.

  Simsy 11:05 17 Jun 04

from jbaker65 and rickf, are correct, but in more general terms a bubblejet printer is essentially the same as, and may be considered the same as, an inkjet printer...

as oppossed to a laser printer, which is a completely different beast.

What's the context of your question?



  spuds 12:46 17 Jun 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…