help !!!

drdeath 11:01 10 Feb 04

hello i hope you can advise me on how to send my cv as a attachment to someone, i know its basic, but old me doesnt know how, my cv is in word document,thank you

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:06 10 Feb 04

File-sendto-mail recipient-as attachment.

G

Pesala 11:28 10 Feb 04

While composing a new email, click on the paperclip with "attach" underneath it. Browse to the file on your hard disk. Select it and click on the "attach" button. The name and size of the attachment will then be shown in the attachments field of your email, which is not shown if the email has no attachments.

DieSse 13:57 10 Feb 04

Befor you send out something as important as a CV, as an attachment - it pays to cross-check that the attachment will be acceptable to the other end - and to warn them that you're sending an attachment (for security purposes).

Most people can accept Word attachments, so it shouldn't be a problem - but check anyway, in case there are any other restrictions.

IClaudio 13:59 10 Feb 04

Many companies don't accept attachments to e-mails...

Tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…