HeIp? Strewth or speedos Win98 still available?

waywyrd 21:06 29 Mar 05

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if and how I can obtain a copy of either strewth or speedos. As most of the posts concerning this are about 12-24-months ago.

Or any 'checklist' I can use to start trimming Win98SE with 98-lite full version installed. All I've managed to do so far is make Win98 unbootable!

Thank God for DI-5!?!

Regards,

waywyrd E-mail: [email protected]

john-232317 21:08 29 Mar 05

Bad idea to post your email ( spammers )

VoG II 21:21 29 Mar 05

Try contacting flecc through his yellow envelope in this thread click here

(Hope you don't mind flecc.)

AndySD 21:31 29 Mar 05

Windows 98 lite is still out there click here

wee eddie 15:13 30 Mar 05

I don't know if then archives go back far enough but I seem to remember a blow by blow account of how to strip down W98.

This was spread over about three pages.

crx1600 15:45 30 Mar 05

waywyrd, check your email.

waywyrd 15:46 30 Mar 05

Hello,

Thanks for your help guys. I can't find any info in the archives as to were to start to trim Win98/98lite pro down. Does anybody have the details that they can pass on?

Regards,

wayywrd.

wee eddie 16:47 30 Mar 05

Others may have copies of the Strewth postings by flecc, on their Hdd's, but I think it is unlikely.

Try here click here and here click here

wee eddie 16:59 30 Mar 05

Is the date of the PC Answers article so "flecc"'s posting here may still be in our database.

Try several searches using different Keywords apart from "strewth", but I think that the development period was a year or so earlier.

Pesala 15:59 02 Apr 05

click here

Print it out to a PDF file to keep for reference.

Pesala 16:07 02 Apr 05

flecc Tue, 27.01.04 | 21:14 A belated response

A belated response. As the FE said above, no bad feeling, my absence from here being due to the continuing huge demands for my time on these subjects, originating both worldwide and from this forum. Eventually the only answer was to become a missing person, and this response isn't an invitation to start the process over again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…