HEELP!!

murken 21:58 29 Oct 06

HEELP!!

I have Windows XP Media Edition and my computer is relatively new using the new duo core processors. The computer keeps on crashing and we don't know the problem, according to the PC it could be anything. what should I do?
My specs are 2.8 GHZ duo core. Dual layer DVD re-writer.NVidia Geforce 7300SE(GRAPHICS). 250 GB hard disk.
1024mb DDR2 memory (RAM). DVB-T/ANALOGUE STEREO TV TUNER CARD

sugarbabe 22:01 29 Oct 06

At what point does the pc crash? Does it give any messages at all?

Jak_1 22:02 29 Oct 06

It would help if you keep things to one thread!

click here

Meshuga 22:09 29 Oct 06

A more descriptive title woul be preferable too.

skell 22:09 29 Oct 06

When you say the system crashes is it to a blue screen, black screen, switches off or just freezes?

make sure you have no spyware on your system by running this click here and also do a virus scan using your anti virus programe. i assume you have one. if all is well note down any error message you recieve when the system crashes if there is any.

murken 21:10 30 Oct 06

It just turns itself of and then to a black screen. reboots itself and says something about hd power input

skidzy 21:17 30 Oct 06

Sounds like a faulty psu = power supply unit

If still under warranty,i would send it back unless you have on site callout warranty.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…