HEEEEELP! Lexmark wireless problem.

elliotv 15:53 31 Jul 08

I have a Lexmark 9350 all in one printer and for the life of me, I can not make the wireless function work with my laptop.

I used the CD, but it didn't install properly.

I unistalled the CD and just downloaded the drivers from Lexmark. It should go thought the smart setup.

How can I make the damn thing sync with my laptop?

Thanks in advance for any help

Ells

Graham. 16:01 31 Jul 08

You need to set it up via USB.

elliotv 16:12 31 Jul 08

I have already tried to setup the printer wirelessly by first connecting the USB but still no joy....

I thought the driver download from Lexmark would solve it.

Am I being stupid with regards to the wireless settings, as it should be pretty straight foreward right? I don't really understand too well with all the numbers for the IP's and such like, but it should be alright.

Any other ideas?

skidzy 16:25 31 Jul 08

It should be a doddle Elliot.

Connect everything (power and usb) load the disc and follow the prompts.Then disconnect the usb cable.

I have the Z1480 and had a bit of a nightmare trying to reinstall the printer after an upgrade of my router.

What router are you using ?

My first suggestion would be to uninstall the software via its own uninstaller and then run ccleaner click here and reboot.

Then try again.

What operating system ?

elliotv 17:02 31 Jul 08

I'm using XP home. I'll try it this evening and see how I go.

When I tried to uninstall presto page manager it comes up with:

Error number:0x80040702
Description: Fialed to load dll: Pmcommom
Setup with now terminate.

I'll use the CC cleaner and report back to see if it works. Yeah it should be easy but is being a massive pain in the rump. Using netgear router.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac