Heart Internet

HighTower 12:56 20 Apr 07

Anyone use the reseller package from Heart Internet? Looks a very good deal.

Anyone have any "eggs in one basket" concerns?

I must admit I am tempted!

click here

GroupFC 16:31 20 Apr 07

I believe the FE is a Heart Internet reseller, so if its good enough for him.............!

HighTower 16:36 20 Apr 07

It just looks almost too good to be true, but they seem to be well respected.

Forum Editor 18:41 20 Apr 07

and have 34 of my clients' sites hosted in my account, plus another dozen or so for private individuals. That's given me a first-class opportunity to test the Heart system, and I'm delighted with it.

Previously I was a reseller with two other companies, but those accounts have now been closed - all my hosting eggs are in the Heart basket, and I'm perfectly happy with that situation.

HighTower 18:56 20 Apr 07

That's good enough for me! Thank you. Post well and truly resolved.

andy142 10:35 02 May 07

I've used Heart for 3 years too, no problems, if youre happy with ticket only support. But sometimes I do wake in the middle of the night with an eggy basket nightmare.
It happened to me before.
Does anyone know of (or is anyone interested in) a Heart Users forum?

Andy Millar

Forum Editor 01:14 03 May 07

I don't know of one, and to be honest I wouldn't be interested - I've no complaints or issues as far as heart is concerned - they respond very rapidly when I ask them questions, and they invite feedback. I've never given them much of that because they seem to come up with answers before I ask the questions. They're the best web-hosts I've ever worked with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac