Hears a Program that realy does work

woodchip 21:24 22 Sep 05

Advanced Windows Care click here It speeds up your Computer, And it actually does what it says on the tin I have loaded it on my XP desktop. I found it works best if you Run the Program in Safe mode when no background programs are running./ Next step is I am going to put it on my Laptop as that needs it the most. Hope you like it :D

PS best on Win2000 and XP. Just run it about once a month

Chegs ® 21:31 22 Sep 05

click here

Software Publisher's Description

Repair and cure your Windows with 1 click. Unlike other utility, Advanced WindowsCare does not do simple registry cleaning. It thoroughly examines Windows system, accurately detects the bottleneck for slowing down and crashing, and fixes them. With the novel system technology, Advanced WindowsCare empowers you to run computer faster, more stably and more efficiently than with any other system utilities.

Version 1.21 fixes popup window bug, and DNS optimization with Windows 2000.

woodchip 21:46 22 Sep 05

The link I posted starts the Download.

absent 21:47 22 Sep 05

Thanks Woodchip, it looks very useful.

mammak 21:54 22 Sep 05

woodchip cant "hear" it lol, "realy" lol, me thinks woodchip needs a spell check, and yes I needs a grammar check, never the less nice one woodchip.
all the best Mammak.

wolfie3000 21:59 22 Sep 05

looks like a cool program i have many optimizers installed and most dont do anything usefull hopefully this will

wolfie3000 22:17 22 Sep 05

just ran it and didnt notice any difference it picked up 66 problems and fixed them apart from moving my desktop icons i cant see any change

VoG II 22:21 22 Sep 05

Odd that, it also found 66 'problems' on mine.

I can't see any difference either. But my icons are unmoved.

jimv7 22:27 22 Sep 05

66 items on mine and daughters puter, glad I made restore points before installing.

woodchip 22:27 22 Sep 05

Try shutting down and starting

DieSse 22:28 22 Sep 05

Here's the actual site where you can read about it click here

Me? - my system runs just fine ta!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009