Headset and using speakers

tealady 17:23 31 Jan 06

Is the only way to restore my speakers to unplug my headset every time? Does anybody else have any other ideas

ade.h 17:27 31 Jan 06

A little more detail needed; are you experiencing a problem after using a headset of some kind?

If the socket that you are using - which one? - is designed to over-ride the speaker output, then this behaviour would be normal.

Ikelos 17:30 31 Jan 06

maplins do a switching unit......

Stuartli 17:31 31 Jan 06

Just buy a £1.50 dual output to 3.5mm jackplug adapter to plug into your sound card:

click here

When you use the headset turn off the speakers and vice-versa (most headsets have a volume control)

Stuartli 17:31 31 Jan 06

Just buy a £1.50 dual output to 3.5mm jackplug adapter to plug into your sound card:

click here

When you use the headset turn off the speakers and vice-versa (most headsets have a volume control).

You can buy one at any good audio store.

SANTOS7 17:31 31 Jan 06

the only thing i know works and i have just tested it with my headset is to put the mini jack of the headset only halfway into the socket you will get audio from both at the same time.........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…