Headset feedback

acceptmyname 23:08 20 Feb 08

I have recently started using teamspeak while gaming but i seem to have alot of interference and hearing lots of echos is there any way i can fix this.

Also is there a way of not picking up the noise of the game as i speak because i also seem to get a lot of that so if i am moving on the server it picks up my footsteps so when i speak it causes a noise over my voice .

Any help appreciated

wee eddie 23:13 20 Feb 08

Make sure that you only have one Mike in use and that there is a physical barrier, in the direct line, between any of your Speakers and the Mike.

woodchip 23:15 20 Feb 08

Sounds like you are plugged into Mic socket or Mic volume too high

acceptmyname 23:15 20 Feb 08

dude i am sry but i am total noob so i have no idea wot any of that meant

acceptmyname 23:44 20 Feb 08

also when i test my microphone and headset i get all kind of feed back please help

wee eddie 10:40 21 Feb 08

Has your PC/Lappy got another microphone that might be turned on? If so turn it off.

Are you using the PC's Loudspeakers as well as the Headset? If so turn them down/off.

Play with the Microphones Volume control. It may be quite sensitive and the others will be able hear you clearly when it is turned down low.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…