Heads up - excellent giveaway

smokingbeagle 08:28 08 May 08

click here

Free for the next 23.5 hours.I've no connection with the site or the software company.

From the site: "Want to create a WindowsXP installation disk that will automatically install the OS Windows without asking questions about username, product key, time and locale settings? At the same time your favorite applications are automatically installed, the necessary keys are entered into the registry, drivers are updated, new patches (service packs) from Microsoft are installed. It’s possible and you can do it easily with Almeza MultiSet!"

birdface 09:36 08 May 08

no connection with the site or the software company!!.No but you have put a bad site on with your click here.If anyone has downloaded from the site it would be advisable to run there security programs to be in the safe side.

birdface 09:47 08 May 08

Sorry but had a quick search and found all of their sites the same.Maybe someone will find a clean site elsewhere.If anyone is going to download from the site.Download it to you desktop or my Documents but don't run it.Then check it out with your Security programs then run it.

cocteau48 10:07 08 May 08

buteman
I never take the SiteAdvisor rating as being gospel.
The TalkTalk homepage site,for example,used to get a red rating from SiteAdvisor just because some other iffy site had TalkTalk dot net in it's URL.

So far as the giveawayoftheday site is concerned I have downloaded dozens of programs from them .... some gems as keepers,some not .... but never ended up with an infection from any program downloaded.

Ive never had any issues either,could macfee warnings be linked to the activate procedure?
commented on
click here

Taff™ 10:16 08 May 08

I would agree with some of the comments on the site itself. Nlite will do the job just as well.

The software basically copies your current installation (Including your valid OS Licences, drivers etc) and allows it to be re-installed. It`s called slipstreaming.

until 9 months ago eset (nod32) uk home site was red too. 6 of my guildies from world of warcraft downloaded a dropper from a green site, over a 4 month period, it's still green now. i stopped using it when they changed their privacy policy over a year ago, along with m/s phishing filter. nod and spyware blaster seem to be able to block known problems without phoning everything home every hour.
site advisor is a good idea though.

birdface 10:22 08 May 08

Like you say maybe your download was not affected but there are others that will infect you.Your click here came up with the red warning.And this is what McAfee says about it.click here Don't look right.But better safe than sorry and download to your desktop first.Then scan with your security programs then run it.We know McAfee is not 100% but in the absence of any other program that covers this it is about the only safe program to use.[AVG 8] now does the same as McAfee somewhat slower but whether it is better or not I do not know.Time will tell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…