Headphones for laptop!

Fullywired 12:14 13 Jun 04

hiya
my dad recently bought a sony vaio laptop and its great! he wants to use it to play DVDs in the back of the car to keep us occupied on our many trips to france, however, aswell as this he does not want to be disturbed by the sound so the obvious choice is headphones, ther is only one problem, theres 3 of us ant one headphone socket! my dad is not too bothered about the cost but he does want a good deal, so what are our options? theres radio headphones but can we get 3 on the same frequency? theres bluetooth headphones but can we use 3 at once? also theres a splitter but where to get one??
any help much opreciated
regards
Fullywired

howard60 12:23 13 Jun 04

Novatech sell most of what you want - my guess is that bluetooth could supply all the headsets as long as they were all tuned to the same setup.

ste_bla 12:28 13 Jun 04

Goto click here and seach for HEADPHONE SPLITTER in box at top left. However a local small should do something just as good

Fullywired 13:46 13 Jun 04

thanks, ill take a look, any other help still appreciated though

Graham ® 14:28 13 Jun 04

A better solution would be a mixer, so each listener can adjust their volume. Ideally a battery (rechargeable) powered one, but this is 12 volts, so a suitable cigarette lighter lead would be needed.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…