Hdmi to tv problems

marcho111 07 Jun 13

A couple of days ago my laptop stopped recognising my tv through the hdmi cable and i cant work out why, im confident my tv recognised the laptop however. Im using a toshiba satellite L750 with windows 7 I have tried the following: -uninstalling and reinstalling the display driver -updating the bios -using a different hdmi cable -using a different hdmi slot on tv -using fn + f5 -using the "connect to a projector" function in display -using system restore Please help!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 07 Jun 13

Have a read here you may have to reset the resolution for the tv or the output setting on the graphics to suit HDMI

john bunyan 07 Jun 13

I attach a Toshiba satellite to a LG TV. On the TV there is a "select input" function, which I switch to "HDMI" I suppose you have checked out the TV input menu? Other options on my TV are SCART ( but these are recognised automatically - unlike HDMI) ; Antenna, etc.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message